- Worship is at the heart of our life as a community of faith in the risen Lord.
- The Holy Eucharist – also known as the Lord’s Supper, the Breaking of the Bread, Holy Communion, the Mass, or the Divine Liturgy – is our central act of worship.
- We are an inclusive & affirming church. People of all ages and from all backgrounds are welcome to be part of our worshipping community. Come as you are.
SUNDAY WORSHIP – 10:30 am
- Holy Eucharist – 2nd, 4th, & 5th Sundays & all Principal Feasts
- Morning Prayer – 1st & 3rd Sundays (replaced by the Eucharist on Principal Feasts)
- Remembrance Sunday (Royal Canadian Legion)
- Thinking Sunday (Girl Guides)
- Harvest Thanksgiving Sunday
- Advent/Christmas Carol Service
Social time happens right after the service – good conversation, coffee/tea, & treats!
Homemade soup & sandwich luncheon – 1st Sunday of the month.
Our schedule sometimes changes. Please call the parish office for more information.
SPECIAL SERVICES AT DIFFERENT LOCATIONS
- During the months of July & August, St Thomas’ congregation meets for Sunday worship at Trinity the Marsh Chapel (County Road 21 West & Glamorgan Road) at 10:30 am.
- We have four services during the year at St Mary’s Cemetery & Chapel (Decoration Day in August, Harvest Home, Christmas, & Easter)
- We have one service in the spring at St Paul’s – 4th Line Cemetery & Chapel (Decoration Day in June)
SCENES FROM THE BLESSING OF ANIMALS SERVICE